Monday, March 31, 2014

Thing #3- Utilities

I have been pretty familiar with utilities on my Android cell phone. I use the clock app I installed a long time ago as my alarm clock; There is a limit to the number of times I can hit "snooze", by the way. I use the QR code reader fairly often. These were already installed on the iPad I'm using. There was one app I really missed, though: Google Search. I have been trying to adapt to Safari, since this is my first experience with an Apple device, but I just don't care for it.  I installed Google Search on the iPad and am a much happier camper now. For one thing, the search box is a lot bigger, and I can just plain see it better. All my other Google stuff is right there, handy to access.  That's my definition of "utility".

No comments:

Post a Comment