Monday, March 24, 2014

23 Mobile Things, Thing #2

Well, that was discouraging. Evidently my Droid phone, which is 2.5 years old, is too obsolete to have any recent tips or tricks published for it online. I did find a Droid for Dummies website that had tips and tricks, but they were all pretty basic, and did not add to my knowledge base with this device. So, I switched over to working with an iPad. I have zero familiarity with any Apple device so the learning curve has definitely been an incline.  Since I had a starting base of no knowledge, all the tips and tricks were new to me.  I found that I do better watching the video tips and tricks than I do reading about them.   So far, it has worked very well to watch videos on my regular desktop computer, while trying to follow them on the iPad. Since I'm so new to this device, I can't say that any particular tip has stuck out for me. I need them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment